Sunday, March 2, 2014

Inspiration For Innovation Can Come From Anywhere

Over the years in several different aspects of business more than a few very wise people have referred to me as a marketing genius which I greatly appreciate. The often unrealized fact about most of my best innovative marketing ideas and systems is that they usually already existed in some form in another capacity!
There are ideas that can improve your business all around you if you pay attention! I am big on trying new things to differentiate myself from the pack! Especially on the real estate side of marketing. The inspiration for voice recorded direct mail was from Christmas cards!
I'm also big on tracking the performance of marketing. There is no reason for wasted motion,energy,or most importantly money! I know a bunch of people attempt to track results by having multiple phone numbers and websites for their varying ad pieces. This can get expensive or even confusing quickly! How did I get the idea to just put a numerical code with each one to simplify the process, and also allow me to try multiple ads at once? The system came from Pizza Hut coupons! It's saved me thousands of dollars yearly on phone services,web costs for unnecessary websites,& non producing direct mail. Plus saved many hours from being wasted on posting Craigslist ads that just don't convert!
Chances are your million dollar idea or lifestyle creating idea to reach your goals already exists you just have to recognize it!

No comments:

Post a Comment